Dawn Inside Deck 12

tbear046

Hi. Anyone have a review or pics of an inside cabin on deck 12? Getting excited! We cruise January 29th!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Not sure what you specifically what to know...

I don't have any pictures but we have been on deck 12 in an inside room and also a family suite. The inside rooms were small but you probably realize that. They have everything you need (although it wouldn't hurt to pack alight weight extension cord or a power strip) and if you are like us, we don't cruise to spend time in the room. We enjoy being out doing the activities. You will sleep like a baby with the darkness and sway of the ship. Some people comment on more movement being up higher and in the front, I haven't noticed much difference.

Picking a room on deck 12 is so convenient, you are close to the pool area, live music, buffet and a bar area up one level overlooking the pool. I'm not a fan of public bathrooms, so having a room on deck 12 is convenient to go back from the pool to use your own bathroom. In my opinion, deck 12 on the Dawn is the best location of the ship.

Thanks Jill! Mistugirly's daughter stayed in the room we have for Pop, 12015. We're in 12016!

I just told my hubby, Barry, that you would be our next door neighbor a couple days ago. (We're in 12018.) Is it just the two of you in the suite, or are there others as well?

Hey neighbor! There's 5 of us in our suite. I couldn't pass up the friends and family sail free so we asked the kids to join us. My DS hasn't been on a cruise since he was 14,

he's 31 now. My DH asked his DD and her husband to come. They have never been on a cruise. So we've got a full suite!

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app