Jet Ski- Labadee

Weedy533

Ship is docked. Jet ski's are in the first set of buildings to the right as you come off the end of the pier...thats where you meet...takes about 5 minutes after actually getting off the ship. There are lockers there (which I think you have to pay for) and you have a 20 min 'safety' briefing. Its a 'follow my leader' type tour, which is OK for us (who go on them once every 5 years!), but might not suit everyone. Wear water shoes or similar as the concrete walkway to the jet skis gets VERY hot!

Simon

Edited by sddsddean

Do you meet on board for this excursion or on the beach?

The ship docks at Labadee correct?

If you meet on the beach how much time should we allow to get from the ship to the Jet Ski location?

Thanks

Everything on Labadee you meet at the location, because it's a private beach and extension of the ship. Most people are already off the ship, and sitting on the beach until their time to go comes up. I never had to wait to get off the ship, since it is just a leisure day. So 15 minutes from stateroom to beach and/or meeting place.

Ship is docked. Jet ski's are in the first set of buildings to the right as you come off the end of the pier...thats where you meet...takes about 5 minutes after actually getting off the ship. There are lockers there (which I think you have to pay for) and you have a 20 min 'safety' briefing. Its a 'follow my leader' type tour, which is OK for us (who go on them once every 5 years!), but might not suit everyone. Wear water shoes or similar as the concrete walkway to the jet skis gets VERY hot!

Simon

FYI, chargeable to your sea pass card.

I would get to the building where you are supposed to meet about 15 mins before your set time. We had to fill out some paperwork first.

It is follow the leader but they take you out quite a ways and over to a little bay. There is a leader and a local that acts as the back of the line to make sure everyone keeps up. We had a lot of fun and felt it was worth the price.

The only thing we didn't like was after you go over to the little Bay Area you stop and some locals come over on kayaks and try to sale you things. It was awkward and uncomfortable.

Have fun on your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It's a follow the leader excursion... You walk off the ship...head to the wave runner area...and do the excursion. You cannot "do your own thing"...

They will go over safety stuff with you, and how to drive the wave runner....

You will have PLENTY of time to do what you need to do.