Elite toiletries

34TigerLily

I gave my bag of goodies to my mom last week. Regarding the lip balm, trader Joe's now carries a great lip balm that is similar to the kind in the goodie bag. It actually reminds me more of the lip balm that Celebrity used to give us. It is sold in a 3-pack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really nothing worth having in the Elite toiletries, and as for the rest we even take our own soap as the Princess bars are so small now, hard to handle if you have lack of feeling in your fingers, and our own shampoo and conditioner as the Princess shampoo gives us bad hair days.

I really don't know how well it works but Dial soap has Triclosan in it which may help kill some bugs, so we go to $tree and get a couple for $1. Going on Noro Princess, sorry Crown Princess in April so it might be essential,

And its way nicer to use than the harsh Princess soap.

Edited by Griller

Really nothing worth having in the Elite toiletries, and as for the rest we even take our own soap as the Princess bars are so small now, hard to handle if you have lack of feeling in your fingers.

Although there are many comments about how small the Princess soap is (it is the same diameter as it used to be, just not as thick), it is still larger than the soap bars available in most hotel rooms.