Precruise hotel stay and park your car packages

drtiny

Driving down to Port Canaveral precruise for two days in March and April. March, a Disney cruise and April The Majesty. I've searched the forums for suggestions on clean affordable hotels that offer parking for your car the duration of the cruise. I have come up empty handed as not many to choose from (only two hotels popped up). I have searched through 123stay.com and valuetrips to no avail. Anyone with firsthand knowledge and suggestions would be so appreciated.

We used a park n cruise a couple years ago, I cannot recall the name of it right now. They were very hospitable, and ran by a retired military family. If you go to my profile though, I wrote a review on it. It will be the only one there is as I have only taken one cruise so far, and leave for my second one in less than a week.

Edited by blueneostang

I have stayed at Country Inn & Suites three times. They have a cruise and park package.

Two weeks ago I stayed three nights. The first two nights I paid the regular rate and on the third night I paid the cruise and park rate. Their shuttle to and from the cruise port is excellent.

They are the closest hotel to the port. There is also Homewood Suites, Radisson and Residence Inn.

Country Inn & Suites, Homewood Suites, Residence Inn and Radisson At The Port are the four closest to the port and all have the park and cruise option.

The first three also include a free breakfast.....the Radisson does not but there is a restaurant onsite and also on both sides of the hotel, as well as a McDonalds right across the street.

I stayed at the LaQuinta Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral location last month. They have a Park & Cruise Package which includes:

One night stay at the La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral

Free transportation to/from Port Canaveral for up to 2 people

Free parking at the hotel while you are on your cruise

Free Bright Side Breakfast®

But they also participate in the discounted Port Parking Program. That's what I did. Call them directly for availability, pricing and to book your stay. They give you a discount voucher at checkout. Parking at the port was under $80. Here is a list of the participating hotels - https://www.portcanaveral.com/PortCanaveral/media/Cruise-Assets/Parking-Voucher-Program_3.pdf

The day we cruised there were quite a few people waiting for the shuttle and a couple vans with luggage trailers. I think they use cocoa beach shuttle service so I'm sure you could pay for additional people if you have more than 2. The hotel can help you on that.

It was a clean motel. I would stay there again.

Edited by iluvcruzin