Breeze - a few questions, please

cwb348

We will be on the Breeze in a few weeks, and hope someone will answer a few questions:

How was "Your Time Dining" - slow service or normal? More importantly, can you recommend a wait team that you enjoyed?

Secondly, how was the onboard booking for a future cruise? Have they switched to the $50 "reward" or is it still the $100 for a 7 day and $200 for the longer cruises? We heard they are doing it company-wide but only gradually.

Thanks for your response in advance!

I am off the Breeze Dec 4th. I can't help you with YTD we changed to early for the B2B on the Breeze and I will never go back to YTD.

The future cruise desk still offered the "old" benefits. I specifically looked because of what I read here on CC. I can also tell you the line was always long. Might want to use the free computer to check out which cruise you plan to book.

When we did YTD in May the wait time was short most days except formal night. Both those nights we waited over an hour to be seated. All nights after we were seated things went quickly. I can't recommend servers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off the Breeze yesterday. MTD was awesome. If possible go at 5:30 & get in line (deck 3 in atrium). Ask for table 216 (if your party is more than 4 ask for tables 214 & 216 and ask for Maya. Best server team we've ever had on a cruise! We were done with dinner in under an hour every night (compared to the normal 2 hours in traditional dining room) and thoroughly enjoyed or dinner experience - Maya was hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Thanks for answers so far - very helpful.

5 in OK - hope your cruise improved after the Breeze finally left Galveston. So sorry for your delay!

Awww....thanks for that! It turned out to be a wonderful cruise but we lost Belize. That made us pretty sad as we had been to Mexico several times and were really looking forward to Belize. The weather in Costa Maya and Cozumel was absolutely picture perfect! We are hoping that was a complete fluke and no one else has to go through that!:)

I am off the Breeze Dec 4th. I can't help you with YTD we changed to early for the B2B on the Breeze and I will never go back to YTD.

The future cruise desk still offered the "old" benefits. I specifically looked because of what I read here on CC. I can also tell you the line was always long. Might want to use the free computer to check out which cruise you plan to book.

Thanks for that; keeping our fingers crossed that it will be the same for us!

Just off the Breeze yesterday. MTD was awesome. If possible go at 5:30 & get in line (deck 3 in atrium). Ask for table 216 (if your party is more than 4 ask for tables 214 & 216 and ask for Maya. Best server team we've ever had on a cruise! We were done with dinner in under an hour every night (compared to the normal 2 hours in traditional dining room) and thoroughly enjoyed or dinner experience - Maya was hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

That's fantastic that dinner was only 1 hour.

I was on the Dec 4th breeze and did YTD. This was our first YTD experience and we loved it. Never waited more than 5 minutes to be seated even on formal night we went early every night though so not sure if that factored in. You could request the same wait staff if you wanted. I saw a lot of people requesting it when they got to the front of the line. We never did. Service seemed the same speed as our assigned dining time dinners from the past maybe even a little faster as we didn't have to wait for a whole table to be filled to order.

I was on the Dec 4th breeze and did YTD. This was our first YTD experience and we loved it. Never waited more than 5 minutes to be seated even on formal night we went early every night though so not sure if that factored in. You could request the same wait staff if you wanted. I saw a lot of people requesting it when they got to the front of the line. We never did. Service seemed the same speed as our assigned dining time dinners from the past maybe even a little faster as we didn't have to wait for a whole table to be filled to order.

How early did you go? In the past we have gone a bit before it opened and waited in a short line and usually a short wait if any for a table for 2. This time we will be a group of 6, with 2 high chairs and the other family we are traveling with are the type that will drive to 5 different restaurants rather then wait for a table so I'm a little nervous about that. The buffet is not the best option for us as their daughter is allergic to nuts and my son is allergic to dairy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums