Is there a new UK offer coming?

Mynki

I've just looked on the UK website and I see that the November 11th Solstice sailing costs £3263 for a basic 2D balcony room. The price does not include gratuities.

A large well known US based travel agent is offering the same sailing for £1738 plus taxes but this also includes $125 OBC and you can pick two perks.

The deal is therefore more than twice the cost in the UK.

Is there a 'buy one get one half price' offer on the cards? Or am I missing something?

The cost difference is pretty staggering as is though!!!

Which is why I more often than not book with a US TA. The only thing you would be missing are the extra £££ to personally donate to Celebrity UK's benevolent society. :D

We're the same. However Celebrity was cheaper once upon a time hence us always checking. But on this occasion the prices are so much higher I'm wondering if X UK will be doing a buy one get one free offer! :D

Other sailings are only one or two pounds different but the US offers better perks.

We've booked a couple of time of times with a US agent for the lower price and perks but for the last year or so we have struggled to find a better deal by looking at US prices. Even with the poor exchange rate currently the US prices on cruises we are looking at are still much higher even allowing for the exchange rate drop. Perhaps the US agent has a bulk rate on the cruise you are looking at which is causing the big price difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk