Starbucks

FlaMommy75

Hey all! Does anyone know for sure if there are any Starbucks near the docks? I will be on the Legend June 6th headed to Skagway, Juneau, and Ketchikan and must grab a Starbucks mug. I collect the "You are Here" collection. I have searched through the board and I also looked on Starbucks.com and tried to Google Map locations but nothing looks close to the dock.

We will be in Seattle a few days before and plan on getting the Pike Place mug but am hoping to grab a Starbucks one too. I have seen them online so I know they exist but feel like ordering it online is "cheating":D

Thanks!

There are 2 Starbucks in Juneau, one in the Fred Meyer on Old Glacier Hwy and another in the Safeway on Vintage Blvd. Both are some ways from the cruise ship docks. There is no Starbucks store in Skagway.

Did you Google search Starbucks locations? Or Google Map them in those towns?

Yes, and everything seemed far :(

I was hoping maybe I was missing something or maybe there was an "unofficial one" (sometimes in hotels) that still sells the mug.

I had a dream about sbux in Alaska - non-descript port, but a line out the door.

I'm going to get mine in Victoria (I think - I guess I should check the map...) even if it is "out of the way." (Within reason. ;))

Just keep in mind Victoria is Canada, not Alaska ;) We visited Niagara Falls and Toronto over Thanksgiving so I m set with Canada :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums