Looking for Oasis Compasses - Western Itinerary

MrsKC08

I have searched the forums over and over trying to find recent cruise compasses for the Western Itinerary on the Oasis. I have not found them as yet. Hoping that someone who has cruised recently or someone going on an upcoming cruise can share those here.

Thank you!

Google "Oasis of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruise Compass" and you will be directed to a website that has numerous cruise compasses listed. The most recent Oasis of the Seas Western Caribbean cruise compass posted is dated October 8, 2016.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Matt's blog only has western compasses from October and earlier (before the Oasis moved to Port Canaveral) and one from December that was a 5 day. I would love to see the the full 7 day set for the Western Oasis as well and have been looking all over!

I have searched the forums over and over trying to find recent cruise compasses for the Western Itinerary on the Oasis. I have not found them as yet. Hoping that someone who has cruised recently or someone going on an upcoming cruise can share those here.

Thank you!

We sail western Caribbean Jan 29, I could post them after we get home on the 8th

I'll be on Sunday (Jan 15th). If I have the time I'll get them scanned and upload the day I get back.

At minimum I'm going to try and post the insert (Daily Planner) LIVEish style. Just can't make any guarantees on the LIVEish part.

Sent from a mobile device

zstarbrite and chandom...THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! We don't sail until March, so I would love to see them if you have the time to scan them in and/or upload to RCLBlog. Have a great trip!

Looking forward to the Compass postings! Thanks > HAVE FUN!!!

I just finished scanning and uploading all the compass' for my Western Caribbean cruise on Allure from 11/27/2016

Hope they help somebody.:)

day 1 embarkation day

day 2 @ sea

day 3 Cozumel

day 4 @ sea

day 5 Falmouth

day 6 Labadee

day 7 @ sea

showtimes at a glance

Bill

Edited by S.S.Oceanlover

I just finished scanning and uploading all the compass' for my Western Caribbean cruise on Allure from 11/27/2016

Hope they help somebody.:)

day 1 embarkation day

day 2 @ sea

day 3 Cozumel

day 4 @ sea

day 5 Falmouth

day 6 Labadee

day 7 @ sea

showtimes at a glance

Bill

Thank you Bill. Although I am sailing on the Oasis, I'm sure someone could find great use from these. It's greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...