Cheers not on documents

So I just completed our online check-in and don't see a record of our Cheers purchase. I do of course have the emailed receipt, just wondering if I should be seeing it somewhere else as well? I will, of course, call Carnival if need be. I just really hate making phone calls!

Edited by CasualCruisers406

It doesn't show on your documents anywhere. Nothing purchased through the fun shops or bon voyage does. Take your emailed receipt with you just in case you need it.

Agree. For reasons unknown, Carnival doesn't think it's important to make a notation on your pre-cruise documents that you've paid for any of their offerings pre-cruise.

Just be sure to keep a copy of what they send you when you made the purchase, and carry that on the ship with you in case you need it. Hopefully you won't need it.

We just did Cheers in October on Conquest. Like the others stated, it does not show up on your cruise docs. I had the email confirmation with me just in case, but it wasn't needed. When we got on board, and went to the bar to get a drink, it was in their computer system and they put a Cheers sticker on our cards. If for some reason it does not show up in their computer system, take you confirmation to guest services and they should be able to fix it.