Go best package.

ajee622

Did anyone ever confirm that go best was still all the top shelf stuff??

I have our receipt and I'm tempted to call to make sure. I see "go best" on the receipt but nothing to really indicate that it's the premium package.

I just want to confirm because the last thing I want to happen is go on the ship and I can't get my Red Bull and goose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Best is the Premium package. To make sure that it is correct on your reservation just log on to X site go to your reservation, then Manage Reservation. On the right side is Order History, click on that and you should see your beverage package listed as well as the Unlimited Internet. The OBC and prepaid gratuties will not show.

Go Best is the Premium package. To make sure that it is correct on your reservation just log on to X site go to your reservation, then Manage Reservation. On the right side is Order History, click on that and you should see your beverage package listed as well as the Unlimited Internet. The OBC and prepaid gratuties will not show.

My order history don't show any thing. It will show after final payment or show after booking?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just for the heck of it, I tried this for our Reflection sailing in May. My Order History only shows "unlimited internet" instead of Go Best. We purchased through AA Cruises (same price/perks as Celebrity but I got ten bonus miles per dollar for booking through through the American Airlines site), and my invoice definitely says "Go Best." Hoping it's all good; I'm sure it will be fine.

If you book through a Travel Agent, your Celebrity page will not show booking details. I recently booked direct with Celebrity, and everything was showing -- as soon as I transferred the booking to my TA, the details disappeared.

If you book through a Travel Agent, your Celebrity page will not show booking details. I recently booked direct with Celebrity, and everything was showing -- as soon as I transferred the booking to my TA, the details disappeared.

I booked thru a TA and some of my perks are listed in Order History on the X website...Drink Package and Unlimited Internet (with $0 cost). The onboard credit and prepaid grats were not listed in the order history but are on my confirmation from TA.

My order history don't show any thing. It will show after final payment or show after booking?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It should show a week to 10 days after booking. If you booked more than 2 weeks ago and it is not showing I would call your TA if that's how you booked. If you booked direct with X then call them.

I booked thru a TA and some of my perks are listed in Order History on the X website...Drink Package and Unlimited Internet (with $0 cost). The onboard credit and prepaid grats were not listed in the order history but are on my confirmation from TA.

OBC & gratutues don't show on the website. As long as they are on your confirmation your fine.

We always book with or transfer our reservation to a TA. You are correct that pricing detail won't show if the reservation is with a TA but the Beverage Package and Internet will show under order history on-line.