Help me decide! Best Western or Quality Inn?

nanners

Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port on W State Road 84

or

Quality Inn & Suites Airport/Cruise Port South, 2520 Stirling Road

I have reservations at both of these hotels, I need to decide which one I am going to stay at. The rate is the same.

Any opinions?

Thanks for your help!

We have stayed at Quality Inn & Suites Airport/Cruise Port South, 2520 Stirling Road last March and are staying there pre-cruise at the end of Jan. 2017. Hotel is convenient to the Oakwood Plaza. Oakwood Plaza is on the same side of the street as QI. There's a K-Mart, BJs, Dave & Buster's, McDonalds, Moonlite Diner, and others stores and restaurants. Hotel is nice with a comp. breakfast. They offer free shuttle from FLL (just call them) and free shuttle to the cruise port (make arrangements with them for the cruise port when you check in).

We have stayed at the Quality Inn several times and plan to stay there again for our next cruise. The people have been very friendly and it is close to shopping and places to eat. The rooms could use some updating, but for one night precruise, it is fine for us.

Wow, thanks!!!! We just booked a room in April for $80!!!!! That is crazy wonderful. Flight doesn't get in until 7pm and we are leaving in the morning. We sure didn't needed anything fancy this trip.

Cheers, Denise

I stayed at QI in November. Nice room. Nice pool. Great breakfast-comped. All shuttles are comped. They have three shuttle vehicles running at once. Great price. Try to get a room as close to the lobby as you can. Second floor rooms are a hassle. I'll stay there again if the price is right.

Finding wine to carry onboard was a hassle...