Upgrading from an inside cabin options

RN7997

I'ver read some text on this before about upgrades and was wondering how to go about trying to upgrade when you get onboard and roughly what the cost would be. We are booked, 4 of us, for an inside cabin on AOS in April. (My husband, I and two sons 6 and 8). Two lower and 2 upper births. A little more room would be nice but I don't know if its worth the money.

Also do all inside cabins on AOS have refrigerators??? I've red others speaking about other ships not all having them???

Thanks,

Chrissy

There's a list somewhere on one of these threads that spells out the cost for upgrading from one category to the other. I would suggest doing a search and trying to find it... once found, it is quite helpful. Or try emailing RCCL and see if they respond.

When are you cruising in April? We're on the 4/23/06 sailing...

If you are on a pretty full ship than you will not be able to change rooms. The reason is that there are only so many rooms that have the 3rd and 4th bunks. I just checked our April 06 cruise on the Vision and there are no more rooms for groups over 2.

I think it is much easier to upgrade w/ only 2 in a room.

For both our cruises we have had 4 in an inside room and have been fine. As long as you keep everyones stuff put away you should be fine. If you are cruising right you won't be in the room much except to sleep and change clothes anyway.

Michelle in SoCal

Not sure what Category Inside Cabin you have but for about $350 you could move up to Category I Oceanview Cabin with a Port Hole which is about 20 square ft larger then you have now. Doesn't seem like much extra space but those inside cabins are tight.

Problem with waiting to upgrade onboard there may not be any cabins to upgrade to. The early April sailings sell well because kids are on Spring Break. Cruise may be sold out before you board.

Jimbo:)

Archived