Been away awhile..

Litewait

Ive been away awhile due to my dads passing and my bff's battle with cancer. two years.. We had to cancel several cruises. We are testing the waters again with a brief cruise in February from Long Beach. Whats the staggered embarkation? Im platinum does that apply? Can I still go early check in VIP and get on early?

Whats the rules on water and soda now? Can we still take on a bottle of wine? I know the cut backs have been terrible. I had a credit to use so we did before I lost it. really looking forward to a few days away.

Ive been away awhile due to my dads passing and my bff's battle with cancer. two years.. We had to cancel several cruises. We are testing the waters again with a brief cruise in February from Long Beach. Whats the staggered embarkation? Im platinum does that apply? Can I still go early check in VIP and get on early?

Whats the rules on water and soda now? Can we still take on a bottle of wine? I know the cut backs have been terrible. I had a credit to use so we did before I lost it. really looking forward to a few days away.

Welcome back, rough sails huh :(. You can hit that early check in, forget staggered embarkation. Twelve pack cans only per person. Wine ,still a yes.

Please do enjoy your cruise :)

Bodidly~ Used to be pretty active on here. Its been rough. Thanks again!

I remember you . Been here a few times myself ;) Your most welcome ,enjoy that well deserved cruise.

Edited by BoDidly

Staggered checkin is a way to avoid the large crowds wen checking in (not boarding). It forces people to only come when their time allows (as opposed to everyone showing up at the same time, like it always had been). Diamonds, Platinums and FTTF can come at any time while everyone else can only come during the time they get when going through the sign and sail process.

Long Beach where you will be sailing from is a perfect example of a home port where staggered checkin works (they are pushing it out to all home ports now). Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums