Great Customer Service Experience

I want to share a positive experience I encountered working with restaurant operations for my upcoming cruise.

Little back story- I emailed royal dining to request a dining room layout so I could hopefully request a table in advance. I've never made this request before but had an issue on our Liberty sailing with my children. My son has sensitivity concerns and we need a table that is in a quite area when possible.

I received very quick replies and excellent service. I did not receive the table layout as I requested, but I was given table options recommended by the on ship organizer based on prior customer requests. The agent provided me a screen shot of the table locations and explained surrounding areas. I was able to pick a 4 person near other 4 person tables and a few 2 person tables mixed in. We will not be near the entrance, a service area, or surrounded by large tables. Not that any of these locations are bad just not right for my child.

I had my expectations exceeded. Thanks Royal!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums