your time dinning

seashelle

does the vista have a specific restaurant for your time dinning? My mothers birthday is our first night on board and hope all 24 of us can gather for it. We all have your time.

I had assigned time dining on the Vista in the mid ship Reflection MDR.

I heard that ATD had to go to the 5th deck to sign in for ATD, which was in the aft MDR, Horizon. Some complaints were made about the need to go sign in at a different deck than the Horizon.

As Evandbob stated, ATD is in Horizon dining room (deck 3 aft). There is nothing else at the entrance to that dining room, except elevators and stairs. It a very small enclosed area. The reason for the sign in on deck 5 (except for platinum and diamond) is to keep that enclosed space open for guests entering and leaving the dining room. There is no seating at entrance to dining room.

If you have to wait to be seated, there are a lot of places to wait on deck 5. If there are 24 that want to eat that night, I would go very early or after 8. Prime times for eating are usually about 6:30 to 8, and with that many, it may be very difficult to be seated close together.

CruzDeb - do Platinum and Diamond not have to go to the 5th floor to check in???? Do they go straight to the MDR? Thanks for the info.

We didn't on the med cruises. Whether that is still the case someone more recent will have to answer.

CruzDeb - do Platinum and Diamond not have to go to the 5th floor to check in???? Do they go straight to the MDR? Thanks for the info.

As far as I know, that is still the case. But if it has changed recently, I'm sure somebody will correct.

Thanks for all the help.

I will contact the MD.

I do not expect to be seating 24 people for every night….As I stated the first night is my mothers birthday, and also the only night we plan on all dinning together.

Happy crusin;)