Vista - Thermal Spa Question

js

Hi.

On the Breeze last year, we had a spa cabin and spent each day at the spa relaxing. We REALLY enjoyed our time there.

Next year, I have a Havana Cabana booked on the Vista but thinking I would also like us to have a Thermal Spa Pass. Can I book the Thermal Spa pass ahead of time, prior to boarding, or do I need to book as soon as I get on the ship?

Thank you very much!

you can but it might be too early for yuour vista cruise to do so

Its 109 PP for the week

Thank you so much!

I just checked and didn't see if available so I guess I will keep checking and wait for it

to show up. That is good news and one less thing I have to run for and do when I board.

Thanks again!

On my 7-day Vista cruise in December a couples pass was $199 if I booked and paid before the cruise, $249 as a "special" price once on board (1st day), and $289 from day 2 on. It was on the last page of pre-book spa treatments.

I don't think they sold out on our cruise as I saw tours in the thermal suite up to the third day.

I am currently on the vista and I've been on the breeze. In my opinion the thermal suite spa is very different on these ships. I prefer the breeze set up better, the biggest difference is the pool. I find that I'm not taking advantage of the spa on the vista because the offerings are mediocre. To do it again, I would pass on the spa...my opinion.

I'm in a spa balcony on the Vista in just a few days. I made the booking a long time ago before anyone knew that much about the ship. It is NOT the same as the spa on the Breeze, which I loved. I would not have paid the extra money for the spa cabin if I had known there was no thalossotherapy pool on the Vista. Have a Havana Cabana in July which I am very excited about. I will not be purchasing a spa pass for that cruise.

hhhmmmm, thank you all so much! I have a Havana Cabana booked for Vista and I was comparing it to the Breeze. We spent a lot of time on the heated loungers as well as the thalosophy pool on the Breeze. Maybe I will just keep our Havana Cabana and not book the Spa? Is it much smaller? I do remember seeing a picture of the "pool" with the loungers???? So silly and not so relaxing if you ask me.

hhhmmmm, thank you all so much! I have a Havana Cabana booked for Vista and I was comparing it to the Breeze. We spent a lot of time on the heated loungers as well as the thalosophy pool on the Breeze. Maybe I will just keep our Havana Cabana and not book the Spa? Is it much smaller? I do remember seeing a picture of the "pool" with the loungers???? So silly and not so relaxing if you ask me.

Its a personal preference to be sure, but we had a Havana Cabana Suite and ventured out during the day only to eat and play trivia. After dark we would go to the thermal suite. The whirlpool isn't the same as the Breeze/Magic but it was okay. The heated loungers were the same, as were the sauna & steam rooms. My biggest complaint about the whirlpool was being in the same room as the loungers it made it a bit noisy. I still found it relaxing, and my husband as usual was snoring away.

Its a personal preference to be sure, but we had a Havana Cabana Suite and ventured out during the day only to eat and play trivia. After dark we would go to the thermal suite. The whirlpool isn't the same as the Breeze/Magic but it was okay. The heated loungers were the same, as were the sauna & steam rooms. My biggest complaint about the whirlpool was being in the same room as the loungers it made it a bit noisy. I still found it relaxing, and my husband as usual was snoring away.

Have been on the Breeze but not on the Vista. From the pictures, it looks as if the T-Pool on the Vista is much smaller. Is that what you found? Also what about the temperature? On the Breeze the temperature was not all that hot..in fact not hot at all..but still relaxing.

And yeah have a whirlpool next to the heated loungers does seem odd.

Thank you. I am on the fence but thinking I may get since Im not a fan of the ports and maybe do the spa during 1-2 port days.

I have a Havana Cabana suite too. Im leaving my family at home and sailing wih my mom. Do you know if they couch in the separate seatingb area can be made into a bed? Can the bed be seperated in the "main" area?

Cant wait. We got the ladt Havana Cabana and it happened to be the suite so was doubly excited lol

Booked in February 2016 for February 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have been on the Breeze but not on the Vista. From the pictures, it looks as if the T-Pool on the Vista is much smaller. Is that what you found? Also what about the temperature? On the Breeze the temperature was not all that hot.
Vista doesn't have a thalassotherapy pool.

I'm in a spa balcony on the Vista in just a few days. I made the booking a long time ago before anyone knew that much about the ship. It is NOT the same as the spa on the Breeze, which I loved. I would not have paid the extra money for the spa cabin if I had known there was no thalossotherapy pool on the Vista. Have a Havana Cabana in July which I am very excited about. I will not be purchasing a spa pass for that cruise.

I did the same thing, booked a spa cabin before info was available on the Vista.......it was inconceivable to me that the brand new ship would not have a Thalassotherapy pool! I'm boycotting any ships without one in the future!

Yes, Badfinger, it's just a hot tub :mad:

Thank you. I am on the fence but thinking I may get since Im not a fan of the ports and maybe do the spa during 1-2 port days.

I have a Havana Cabana suite too. Im leaving my family at home and sailing wih my mom. Do you know if they couch in the separate seatingb area can be made into a bed? Can the bed be seperated in the "main" area?

Cant wait. We got the ladt Havana Cabana and it happened to be the suite so was doubly excited lol

Booked in February 2016 for February 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If your Havana Suite can sleep 3, then yes the couch can be made into a bed (Some of the suites are two only), and yes the king bed can be separated into two twins.

Have been on the Breeze but not on the Vista. From the pictures, it looks as if the T-Pool on the Vista is much smaller. Is that what you found? Also what about the temperature? On the Breeze the temperature was not all that hot..in fact not hot at all..but still relaxing.

And yeah have a whirlpool next to the heated loungers does seem odd.

The whirlpool on the Vista was hotter than the hot tubs in the Havana area.

Whether its the Whirlpool on the Vista, or a Hydro-therapy pool on the Magic or Breeze, at the end of the day they are glorified hot tubs. Nothing special about the water. Its water with chlorine in it, just like the pools.

The whirlpool on the Vista was hotter than the hot tubs in the Havana area.

Whether its the Whirlpool on the Vista, or a Hydro-therapy pool on the Magic or Breeze, at the end of the day they are glorified hot tubs. Nothing special about the water. Its water with chlorine in it, just like the pools.

Agree there is nothing magical about the water...it is not the fountain of youth.

But the T-Pools have great "jets" that feel like a mini-massage. Note my post above about "floating".

And to me, a good old HOT hot-tub is just very relaxing.

I like them both, along with the various steam rooms so much that my position is no Cloud 9 Spa, no cruise. Period.

Sounds like I won't be cruising on the Vista. And can see the future 15 years from now when I am still searching out the Dream, Breeze or Magic to cruise on!

Agree there is nothing magical about the water...it is not the fountain of youth.

But the T-Pools have great "jets" that feel like a mini-massage. Note my post above about "floating".

And to me, a good old HOT hot-tub is just very relaxing.

I like them both, along with the various steam rooms so much that my position is no Cloud 9 Spa, no cruise. Period.

Sounds like I won't be cruising on the Vista. And can see the future 15 years from now when I am still searching out the Dream, Breeze or Magic to cruise on!

I did like the Thermal Suite on the Magic very much (Haven't been on Breeze or Dream), but for my money the BEST thermal suite that I have been to was on Holland America's Eurodam. Loved that the Glorified Hot Tub was in a separate area, but same level as the tile loungers that faced a window with a view. The sauna & steam rooms were fairly small, but then no one used them much. The décor was all soft blues-so relaxing.