NCL Photopackage

Suki1527

Has anyone pre purchased the photo package, if so, how did it arrive? The reason I ask is because I'm doing back to back cruise and would like the 30 photo package but may not use the package in first week, I would like to be able to purchase in the second week too?

I'm travelling in a group of 8 and would like to be able to buy several pics for the group across the fortnight.

TIA

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 7 months later...

If I buy the photopackage in advance can I just pick up photos all throughout the cruise or do I have to get all 10 at once at the end of the cruise? Is the deal offered at MY NCL offered on the ship? Buy a package and get one free?

If I buy the photopackage in advance can I just pick up photos all throughout the cruise or do I have to get all 10 at once at the end of the cruise? Is the deal offered at MY NCL offered on the ship? Buy a package and get one free?

i have the photo package on my breakaway cruise in 2 months and in the fine print it says you have to purchase all 10 at once which is going to be very annoying since that means doing it the last day when the photo gallery is crowded

Go any time you have time to browse. Put all the pictures you want together. The last full day you can browse through once again and if you have all you want buy them then. We have paid the $25 fee to get the thumb drive with all the selected pictures, you usually pick that up the last night too, but pay for it early and you can just pick it up in a smaller line.

Vic

You must purchase them all at once using your package. You or another person in your stateroom must be in every picture to purchase it with the package.

If you purchase the package online before sailing you can get extra prints for free.

We buy the 20 picture package every sailing and it fits what we need!