Silhouette Tips, Secrets, and "Celebrity Today's"

JakeyK414

On Silhouette there is a traditional Cafe Al Baccio on Deck 5 and a Cafe Al Baccio #2 in the Oceanview cafe. Also for just good old Lavazza coffee in the morning- if you want to avoid Oceanview Cafe- there is a coffee service (self-serve) in the Hideaway (deck 7) just off the elevators.

Good to know about self service coffee on board - I said they should have a self serve coffee station on every deck for early morning coffee - then everyone wouldn't have to either order room service or head to the coffee bar straight out of bed lol.

Where was #2?

In the Oceanview Cafe' aka buffet. They are awesome in the morning and serve alcohol. By Day 2 of my last cruise on the Silhouette, the head waitress knew to bring me a diet coke and at least one mimosa to start my day. Can't wait until I see her again this November!

On Silhouette there is a traditional Cafe Al Baccio on Deck 5 and a Cafe Al Baccio #2 in the Oceanview cafe. Also for just good old Lavazza coffee in the morning- if you want to avoid Oceanview Cafe- there is a coffee service (self-serve) in the Hideaway (deck 7) just off the elevators.

Is the self-serve coffee any better than what is served in Oceanview?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
will be sailing in April and we are returning to Celebrity after 15 years. Looking for any and all tips and thoughts on this ship and in particular the "suite" life. This will be our first X suite and esp. have a question about Coco Cay. Is there a separate area on the beach for suite guests? Are there cabanas/bungalows in this area? Are they for rent or do they come with the suite?

Also I am looking for a bourbon list. Any information on this would be appreciated.

I appreciate y'all spending your time to ensure we have a better cruise experience. Cheers!

Coco Cay is very enjoyable- - BUT - - about half the time, the ship has to pass up Coco Cay because of rough water and the safety concerns of tendering ashore.

The Cabana area is at South Beach and you do have to pay even if you are in a suite. Just use one of the loungers right by the Cabana area and you get plenty of shade from the palm trees. The Floating Tiki Bar is moored there. Just walk out to it in about 4 feet of water.

As for bourbon, I drink Makers Mark on board.