Eurodam Video Review

GoProCruiser

Thanks for all the great videos Scott. Only 3 weeks away from my cruise, and even though I've been on the Eurodam (before last dry dock) and been to all the ports except Amber Cove, I now fell well prepared and excited for a new adventure.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you so much! I hope you have a wonderful cruise! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just wondering Scott, what is the best time to go for lunch on embarkation day to miss the crowds? Thanks

I would suggest going right when you get on. I feel like the buffet gets more and more busy on embarkation day. Though, we didn't end up eating until I believe 1:30-2PM and the lines weren't awful. Hope that helps answer your question! :)

Loved all your videos!

Just curious - did you feel any of the ships motion in your cabin? We will be sailing the Eurodam to Alask in September (I know - different itinerary and situation) and will be staying in a balcony stateroom not far from where you did. We normally stay on a lower deck midship.

Thanx!!

Loved your video reviews on the HAL Eurodam, we will be on HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska cruise and cannot wait. Thanks again [emoji4]

Thanks for watching! That cruise sounds amazing! I'm looking at doing it either on the Nieuw Amsterdam or the Volendam at the end May!

Loved all your videos!

Just curious - did you feel any of the ships motion in your cabin? We will be sailing the Eurodam to Alask in September (I know - different itinerary and situation) and will be staying in a balcony stateroom not far from where you did. We normally stay on a lower deck midship.

Thanx!!

Thank you! I didn't feel any motion really. The only time I felt anything was occasionally when we were pulling into port. Though those ports happened to be windy at that time. It was a great location! Perfectly located in terms of getting to the buffet, dining room, and getting outside to the top decks.

Hi Scott. After your Hop-on-hop-off tour, did you walk from port to the "most southern point" and to kermit's and the lighhouse? how far would you estmate the walk to be? How long was the wait to take a pic at the "southern point?" Also, did the tour bus not stop at those points? I am watching your videos for the 2nd time. 18 days till we sail!

Thanks for watching! That cruise sounds amazing! I'm looking at doing it either on the Nieuw Amsterdam or the Volendam at the end May!

We are sailing on NA ON 27 May 17, so may see you onboard. Thanks again for your informative vids, was exactly what I needed (I like the level of detail ) I am now going to watch your Alaska vids to get as much info as I can as we are from Australia and research is definitely needed lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Scott. After your Hop-on-hop-off tour, did you walk from port to the "most southern point" and to kermit's and the lighhouse? how far would you estmate the walk to be? How long was the wait to take a pic at the "southern point?" Also, did the tour bus not stop at those points? I am watching your videos for the 2nd time. 18 days till we sail!

Hi! So we utilized the hop on hop off shuttle different than most probably would. We stayed on for like an hour or so in the beginning and visited all the places (to get our bearings). And then once we got back to the starting point, we walked to all of the places. It was very easy to walk to everything! At the end of the day, we ended up walking like 5 to 8 miles. The wait for the most Southern point was like 5-10 minutes. The shuttle did stop at those places but after being on it for over an hour, we wanted to walk to everything! Lol. I hope you have or had a great cruise!

We are sailing on NA ON 27 May 17, so may see you onboard. Thanks again for your informative vids, was exactly what I needed (I like the level of detail ) I am now going to watch your Alaska vids to get as much info as I can as we are from Australia and research is definitely needed lol.

Aww! Thank you so much! I hope you have an amazing cruise to Alaska on the NA!

Hi! So we utilized the hop on hop off shuttle different than most probably would. We stayed on for like an hour or so in the beginning and visited all the places (to get our bearings). And then once we got back to the starting point, we walked to all of the places.

If you've got a good guide, that's definitely the smart way to go.

Thanks again for all your hard work.