Anthem liquor purchase?

TVLady3

How many bottles are allowed? Per person or per stateroom? And are they delivered to your cabin on the last night of the cruise or do you need to go to a certain area of the ship very early in the morning before you depart the ship?

That's what Carnival does now, and if that's the case I won't be buying any liquor.

How many bottles are allowed? Per person or per stateroom? And are they delivered to your cabin on the last night of the cruise or do you need to go to a certain area of the ship very early in the morning before you depart the ship?

That's what Carnival does now, and if that's the case I won't be buying any liquor.

Last time I bought liquor, I bought 2 bottles (Max Allowed for canadian customs before you have to pay duty) and they brought the 2 of them very neatly boxed and taped with what seemed to be customs approved tape and seal. Problem was, it was brought to us on the last night after we had set out our luggage for debarkation. So we took the bottles with us and placed in our checked luggage before we got to the airport. I have no Idea about limits.

Since we were canadian. the US customs did not look like they cared at all that we were carrying liquor.

dp