Celebrating 101 years!

jt58203

We got off Enchantment yesterday. On our 2nd or 3rd night of the cruise there was a table decorated in the main dining room with balloons and a sign that read, "Celebrating 101 Years." A few minutes into dinner, an elderly couple walked in and many guests applauded them. We weren't sure which person was the honoree, but during the 9 pm show it was announced it was the gentleman with his wife of 70 years! Amazing! Made all of us onboard smile.

We got off Enchantment yesterday. On our 2nd or 3rd night of the cruise there was a table decorated in the main dining room with balloons and a sign that read, "Celebrating 101 Years." A few minutes into dinner, an elderly couple walked in and many guests applauded them. We weren't sure which person was the honoree, but during the 9 pm show it was announced it was the gentleman with his wife of 70 years! Amazing! Made all of us onboard smile.

I hope that we have the wits and health for that to be us many, many, many years from now!

Good for them, isn't growing old together a dream come true?:)

I was on that sailing and encountered what I assumed was the 101 year old gentleman. Amazing and moving well! Wonder what the secret is!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Taking cruises must be part of it!

That is awesome, would love to have met them.