Outside stateroom 3 Adults any pics?

Brdhouse

We have a group going on a cruise and one of us had a roommate that backed out. If we drop one room and add a third person to our cabin will that be too tight? We have ocean view cabins on deck 4 of Splendour of the Seas for a New England cruise. Budget is a big factor with us, it was more expensive per person to move to a junior suite. Any pictures and advice would be greatly appreciated!

We have a group going on a cruise and one of us had a roommate that backed out. If we drop one room and add a third person to our cabin will that be too tight? We have ocean view cabins on deck 4 of Splendour of the Seas for a New England cruise. Budget is a big factor with us, it was more expensive per person to move to a junior suite. Any pictures and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Do you mean Grandeur or Serenade? Splendour is no longer part of Royal's fleet.

Serenade of the Seas. We booked room for three of us on deck 4 and it has a pulldown bunk.

What is the room # and i will check for you. I am member of cruisedeckplans.com and it allows you to see what each room looks like sometimes there are even videos.

Hey divaofdisney, just thought I would like to tell you that I am ging on my first Disney Cruise this Sept. Our family has been Disney nuts for years. My adult daughter is Magic Creator with the AAA. Sometimes she so gaga over Disney that I think she is really nuts! lol

I am a Royal nut, and she a Disney Cruise nut. Hope I enjoy the Disney cruise. :D

If we drop one room and add a third person to our cabin will that be too tight?

Just my opinion, but if you like all of your travel companions, I would not dream of trying to get three in an outside cabin. You won't like them any more by the end of the cruise. The cabin can hold three but there is a level of space and comfort that will just not exist in that setup. Many will say it's fine but we'd never try it.

I sailed in December on the Brillance in cabin #7598 with three people. We used the two twin beds and the chair that pulled out to a bed. The only time we felt cramped was in the morning When we were getting ready and the pull out bed was pulled out and made up. We never spent too much time in the room so it wasn't ever really a problem.

I think you'll be fine.

Thanks for the pictures! It really helps to have a visual of the cabin. I have stayed twice in junior suites with three and we did great. We think it will work fine having the pullman bed shown I can see there is still space to walk to the bathroom without crawling over someone! When we stayed in the junior suite I tended to shower in the spa area and that helped us get ready without having to bump into each other so much. We will have a great vacation!