Main dining room location for select dining

dv71617

Where are located select dining sections on Reflection main dining room ?

On the main floor or on upper level ?

We are a group of 10 (Select dining) and would like to be on the main floor in the center of MDR.

I thought the whole point of Select Dining was to allow you flexibility on when you dine. Conversely, it allows the dining staff flexibility in where to seat you. They will put you where there are open tables. And for a party of 10, there might not be as many options.

While I think it's certainly possible to try and get the same table every night, if you are that particular about location, wouldn't you be better off going with traditional dining and requesting the table you want?

Select dining is located on Deck 4 of Solstice class ships. Starboard side entrance is for those with reservations and port side entrance is for those without.

We were on the New Year's Silhouette sailing and had reservations for 2 at 7:00pm every evening and never waited more than 5 minutes to be seated.

In response to the OP, I strongly recommend making reservations before sailing. There are very view tables of 10. As for wanted a specific location, you might be disappointed.

Where are located select dining sections on Reflection main dining room ?

On the main floor or on upper level ?

We are a group of 10 (Select dining) and would like to be on the main floor in the center of MDR.

No, it cant and won't happen. Your large group will be seated upstairs.

It would totally screw up traditional service and there are never large tables every night sitting empty downstairs.

If you are select dining prebook your table and time through your personalser before you go for each night, then your table will be the same every night, make sure you link each room so you are all together. Otherwise you may not get to sit together. when there was 10 of us I booked each night for 7.30. It is upstairs in the main dining room (deck 4, I think,) downstairs is only traditional timed seatings.

Select dining is located on Deck 4 of Solstice class ships. Starboard side entrance is for those with reservations and port side entrance is for those without.

On the Eclipse the Select dining as two lines on each side. One for reservations and one for without.