Bit of a Blog : Crown Princess : Buenos Aires - Valparaiso : February 1st 2017

NorbertsNiece

Just popping the items on the table has attracted attention

DSCN1564.jpg

DSCN1565.jpg

A lady had a sandwich whipped out of her hand by a bird. Was a commotion behind me.

We head for the train back to that stop we'd passed earlier.

Wilson shows us where we were yesterday

DSCN1567.jpg

Where we entered today

DSCN1568.jpg

We will be walking the red route above his hand.......afterwards those who wish can take a steep step trail down to the lower trail which has a ramp to return up.

DSCN1569.jpg

DSCN1570.jpg

Sooooo many waterfall pics..... I've loads more

DSCN1632.jpg

I don't go down to the lower trail. the description of the walk back up has put me off. And i'm hungry.

DSCN1633.jpg

This is the food court.....3 separate buildings with different offerings.

This is a buffet service restaurant

DSCN1635.jpg

I go for 'fast' food

DSCN1636.jpg

DSCN1637.jpg

Border control Argentina

DSCN1639.jpg

I have fallen asleep pretty much straight away after boarding the bus back. I next surface again when Wilson is dishing out our passports which he'd collected first thing. I'd asked to be dropped off at the Mall on the way back to the hotel and this is where we have stopped. I am slightly disorientated and neglect to tip the Argentinian driver (I had paid for my snacks in Reais and received change in Peso).

I spend some time at the mall looking for the pharmacy..... was looking for a clear sign....a green cross..... there is none.... find it eventually and ask for what I want...... no English spoken and I am trying to use the generic word for the meds to no avail..... assistant goes for help and young man arrives wearing a Union Flag t-shirt!! He understands what I want and advises an additional supplement which is not a bad idea.

i then head up to the food court to have a look..... it's a western style food court with a Subway and many other outlets. Including this one which is self serve and then charged by the weight of what have taken......

DSCN1640.jpg

DSCN1641.jpg

A smoking lounge......

DSCN1642.jpg

The hotel

DSCN1644.jpg

Need to try and get some sleep.

Thanks for following...... excited to board tomorrow.... can't find my earpieces in case the plane has similar facility to the other (different airline).... ho hum. I have a load of music on my phone to listen to..... maybe I'll pick something up at the airport.....

End of day 7.

Had that thing at the airport with an overweight case. 180 pesos. That's fine. My CC wouldn't work. The one I used to pay for my meal at the hotel at checkout this morning. Tried different machine. Nope. Fortunately I carry a Fairfx $ card which has just enough to cover it.

Flight uneventful. Slept for most of it.

Buenos Aires airport is a zoo. Tour guide transfer is chaos.

BUT.

I am checked in and was in my room by 1215!

Currently having a perfect decaf cappuccino and a salad in the International café!!

PS CC working fine here. Shrug.

Edited by NorbertsNiece

Had that thing at the airport with an overweight case. 180 pesos. That's fine. My CC wouldn't work. The one I used to pay for my meal at the hotel at checkout this morning. Tried different machine. Nope. Fortunately I carry a Fairfx $ card which has just enough to cover it.

Flight uneventful. Slept for most of it.

Buenos Aires airport is a zoo. Tour guide transfer is chaos.

BUT.

I am checked in and was in my room by 1215!

Currently having a perfect decaf cappuccino and a salad in the International café!!

PS CC working fine here. Shrug.

I LOVE the International Cafe on Princess ships! Enjoy!

Friends from US have a suitcase still in Atlanta. Have loaned a blouse for tomorrow. Fingers crossed case arrives tomorrow. Good example of why to mix suitcases.

Laundry is shut. Lack of water. Persuaded reception to let me in to use iron for her. Left room key in there. Am now on 2nd key. This is not a record btw. Pretty much standard for me.

PS. Worst thing about the next 2 weeks will be having to walk past the 'Fine Arts Gallery' to get to my room. Those who know me will be aware of how much I detest the actions on board.

Edited by NorbertsNiece

Friends from US have a suitcase still in Atlanta. Have loaned a blouse for tomorrow. Fingers crossed case arrives tomorrow. Good example of why to mix suitcases.

Laundry is shut. Lack of water. Persuaded reception to let me in to use iron for her. Left room key in there. Am now on 2nd key. This is not a record btw. Pretty much standard for me.

PS. Worst thing about the next 2 weeks will be having to walk past the 'Fine Arts Gallery' to get to my room. Those who know me will be aware of how much I detest the actions on board.

I was trying to think of what "actions on board" you were referring to. Then I realized you probably meant AUCTIONS! :D

Yes, it's always a good idea to pack at least a change of clothes in one's carry-on - just in case the bag doesn't make it (for the 2 days that you are in Copenhagen)! :rolleyes: