Will Royal Caribbean allow strollers on deck, etc?

Goodwink13

First time cruising with a child (20 months old) coming up in March. Does anyone know if Royal Caribbean allows strollers on deck? My daughter will nap beautifully in her stroller. I am picturing scenarios like we are all out enjoying the sunshine on deck and she gets tired...throw her in her stroller and we can all stay outside. Or maybe we want to go to a show and it's nap time...stroller to the rescue again. (She's a deep sleeper - has slept through fireworks several times, shows won't be a problem. And before my parenting skills are bashed, if she woke up crying we would IMMEDIATELY remove ourselves from the area during a show or performance!) Thanks for your advice!!!

• 3 weeks later...
First time cruising with a child (20 months old) coming up in March. Does anyone know if Royal Caribbean allows strollers on deck? My daughter will nap beautifully in her stroller. I am picturing scenarios like we are all out enjoying the sunshine on deck and she gets tired...throw her in her stroller and we can all stay outside. Or maybe we want to go to a show and it's nap time...stroller to the rescue again. (She's a deep sleeper - has slept through fireworks several times, shows won't be a problem. And before my parenting skills are bashed, if she woke up crying we would IMMEDIATELY remove ourselves from the area during a show or performance!) Thanks for your advice!!!

Absolutely! And we've lived through the scenario you've pictured more than once. If you have a stroller sleeper make sure you bring one. We were able to store the strollers easily under the bed on the Allure!

• 1 month later...