Maitre D and his well Oiled Machine

Emdee

Francis Rivas the MaitreD and his Head Waiters Raffi aka Apollonario, Christian and Randy run the three restaurants like a well oiled machine.

Christian was bemoaning the fact that we never visit the Grill for afternoon tea. But honestly eating three full meals was a challenge in itself and after coming home I have to address the result! We had lunch three or four times at Le Grill and a lovely dinner while we overnighted in Bora Bora. It was a very romantic evening with a great sunset.

We twice dined at Le Veranda plus breakfasted and lunched there most days. I liked it a lot better after Capt. Toni enlightened me on where the aircon vents are!

As ever the staff in all three restaurants are fabulous and this reflects directly on those who run it. My thanks to these wonderful people.

Didn't tea used to happen in La Palette?

Yes it did but if there are activities there like bracelet making it's at Le grill. Anyway that's what Christian told me. Didn't check out a single tea.

• 3 weeks later...