Parking options for Manhattan terminal

Budski54

This sounds awesome......is there a limit on how many days? Our cruise will be in 2018 for 14 days. I went to their web site but it does not say anything about how many days for the price quote. It sounds too good to be true....but if it is then we will be booking a room there.

I don't know. Our cruise was only for 5 nights, but you are correct that they don't state a limit. Maybe they charge more for longer cruises???? I do remember when I booked online we had to enter in the date we would be returning for our car and they also asked us that at check-in. It's possible that changes the price, but as our cruise was so short I can't say for sure. I too thought it was too good to be true, but everything worked out perfectly. Our next cruise out of NYC is for 10 nights, so I really hope there is no limit!!

I don't know. Our cruise was only for 5 nights, but you are correct that they don't state a limit. Maybe they charge more for longer cruises???? I do remember when I booked online we had to enter in the date we would be returning for our car and they also asked us that at check-in. It's possible that changes the price, but as our cruise was so short I can't say for sure. I too thought it was too good to be true, but everything worked out perfectly. Our next cruise out of NYC is for 10 nights, so I really hope there is no limit!!
I think I will give them a call about it in the next few days. I will post here and let you know. Thanks for the info. :)

Sounds awesome....just need to a bit more details. What hotel? Did they offer the transport to and from the port or did you find your own? If you found your own...what was it? Did you park at the hotel for those 2 weeks? Not sure if the $224 includes the parking and transport?t. We are booked for a 2 week cruise too and really need to find something like this. Thanks in advance.

Hilton Garden Inn, in NJ. they transported us to the port and and picked us up at the end.. the $224 includes room for the night, parking for the duration of your cruise, and transport both ways.

This sounds awesome......is there a limit on how many days? Our cruise will be in 2018 for 14 days. I went to their web site but it does not say anything about how many days for the price quote. It sounds too good to be true....but if it is then we will be booking a room there.

No limit to days

Just to let you know....I called the Hilton today. They assured me that there is no extra charge for the extra days. It's unlimited days for parking. When I checked a price for our cruise in Jan 2018, 4 people in a room ( which is a bit more for the 2 extra people ) ...the total was $279 and $41.85 for tax for a total of $320..., parking for the 14 days, transportation to and from the port, and breakfast the next morning. I think there is a discount for AARP members as well. Can't beat this deal at all. Here is a link to the hotel for those who are interested. Look under "Special Offers" second page.

http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/new-jersey/hilton-garden-inn-ridgefield-park-LGARPGI/index.html

Edited by uneamie

I have on 2 previous cruises stayed in north Bergen NJ and parked at port imperial for 15/day at indoor garage and took ferry across, $9/person each way and walked about 2 blocks to the pier at the baggage drop off level. When we return from cruise no fight getting out of pier parking lot and no traffic on the jersey side.