Where have all the giftcards gone sheesh.....

dyson

my final payment is due in a few days and no gift cards to be found.

I am usually better at this but I cant seem to find them anywhere.

this sucks need $600 more lol. I know its only 60 saving but heck that's one day of cheers...

does anyone know a timeline that they usually show up?

I know what you mean. I've been checking AARP twice a day and they haven't had any in a while. Always Royal Caribbean though. Can someone tell me how the Citicbank card promo works? I know people use their Kroger or Giant Eagle cards for fuel perks but I am looking for a discount on the actual gift card itself. Yes, we can afford to go on the cruise without the 10% discount on gift cards but every little bit of savings can be used on an excursion or something.

I always got mine within a week and a half never longer then 2 weeks.

If all else fails, pay the remaining if you can out of pocket or credit card(s) and take the gift cards with you on the cruise and at the terminal have them load the cards onto your sail and sign account.

my final payment is due in a few days and no gift cards to be found.

I am usually better at this but I cant seem to find them anywhere.

this sucks need $600 more lol. I know its only 60 saving but heck that's one day of cheers...

does anyone know a timeline that they usually show up?

Have you checked at any grocery stores in your area? If there's a large gift card display, the Carnival gift cards are usually right by the Southwest Airlines gift cards. At least they are here (at Kroger).

I leave last payment available in the bank and never count on last minute gift card deals. You end up buying gift cards online from where ever, Verizon, and they dont get mailed to you in time to make your last payment. cruise is automatically canceled. NO. I stop counting on gift cards a month in advance so i'm sure i have last payment. then resume checking Verizon or where ever you guys get yours at for use while on the ship like adding the gift cards I get between last payment and sail away to put on my sail and sign account. still saving that 10% off gift cards with money you spend on board through your S&S card.

I'm sorry, I bought them all when they were on sale 3 weeks ago. :D:D

Ok I'm kidding. I honestly feel like I did though. It seemed like an addiction of buying them. :confused::o

Wait, am I supposed to state my name and admit my addiction first?

Yes I have a Citi card but unfortunately its not the right Citi card its the Double cash and apparently I cant access the site with that or I maybe cant figure it out lol.

I bought some on the last go around on the 20th but not enough.

I don't have a AMEX and for some reason the AARP ones wouldn't go through

When u log into your amex acct, bottom of the page should have offers that u can add to your card... I added it a while ago, just used it to make a payment towards my next cruise in may

I can't seem to find it, but maybe it is only for certain Amex cards. I have the Delta one :(

you know its not like its a tangible item. they cant run out.

and its a guaranteed sale through carnival so you would think it would stay available.

I know royal and some of the other companies are always in stock

I can't seem to find it, but maybe it is only for certain Amex cards. I have the Delta one :(

You're not alone, I have the Delta Amex as well and don't see this offer. I have plenty of offers I couldn't care less about, but not CCL. :mad:

and its a guaranteed sale through carnival so you would think it would stay available.

Actually, not true. RCCL has been sold out for the past 2 days and now they aren't even listed on the AARP website.

Not to be nit-picky, but they are actually tangible items. They are physical gift cards that are mailed to you.

I understand that but its a item that guarantee's their sales, and its a non value item meaning without being loaded its worthless. heck they could even do E-gift cards. which have no physical form

We buy gift cards quite often. Be it fast food, shopping, etc. E-gift cards are definitely the way to go and I am not sure why they're so far behind in not doing this. You're right, it'd be much easier and enjoyed I am sure if they would do e-gift cards. Buy the amount and have the code emailed to you. Cheaper on their end too I am sure.