Email address for dining table request?

tonto524

You can request table size when you book. But you can't request an actual table. On boarding day, head to the dining room and you can speak to the maitre d about your assigned table. It'll be printed on your card.

I have been able to request a certain table location on RCCL and wonder if there's an email address to do the same for Celebrity (Equinox)? Thanks very much !

Linda

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No Celebrity doesn't have an email address for dining request. Call this number: 1-800-242-6374 (option 2) Celebrity's Dining dept. and make your request. Other than that I agree with what eandj said about table location and speaking with the Maitre D when you first board.

Edited by davekathy

You can request table size when you book. But you can't request an actual table. On boarding day, head to the dining room and you can speak to the maitre d about your assigned table. It'll be printed on your card.

"...printed on your card" refers to a little paper card that you will find in your cabin with your table information on it. It will not be printed on your seapass card.

Mike

There are indeed two e-mail addresses you can use to make specific requests. The first is: RCLdining@rccl.com People sometimes mistakenly use "RCCL" to refer to the cruise line (which is actually RCI - Royal Caribbean International), but RCCL actually refers to the parent corporation that owns/operates Celebrity, RCI and a few other lines.

Other people have had success using the following: celebritydining@celebrity.com

Pick one of these to try and if you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time, try the other.

There are indeed two e-mail addresses you can use to make specific requests. The first is: RCLdining@rccl.com People sometimes mistakenly use "RCCL" to refer to the cruise line (which is actually RCI - Royal Caribbean International), but RCCL actually refers to the parent corporation that owns/operates Celebrity, RCI and a few other lines.

Other people have had success using the following: celebritydining@celebrity.com

Pick one of these to try and if you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time, try the other.

Thanks for posting the Celebrity link. I'll archive it. I used the RCL link (thinking same company, why not it always works for our RCI Cruises) for our April 2016 Eclipse Cruise and got a response back that I would need to contact Celebrity with my dining request. Ok not surprised but thought it was worth a shot! Maybe next time.