Expanded Concierge Class menu

1980dory

Sailing on the 4-16-17 Celebrity Eclipse in CC. Does anyone have a copy of the current expanded room service breakfast menu for CC?

Does anyone have a copy of the regular breakfast menu for comparison?

I don't have a copy but I recall it included extras like steak and asparagus. Good luck getting any of it though. We ordered "extras" for breakfast one day but they did not appear. when we queried this we were just told "they are extra". Yes, we said, they are included for CC and we would like them." this resulted in shrugged shoulders and a suggestion to call Room Service to order! They are mainly on the reverse of the menu and I suspect that the kitchen/server did not bother to check in our case.

We did not bother after that.

I just returned from a B2B, first week in concierge, second week in a regular cabin. The "extras" mentioned above are for fee. The free concierge options included a few additional breakfast meats and omelet selections, basic breakfast fare, while the regular stateroom was more of a continental breakfast selection. Having said that, we wrote in 'smoked salmon platter' and 'hashbrowns' on both weeks, received them everytime, were never charged for anything. (be sure to write 'toasted' on your bagel, though, or it comes cold!:) )