Triangle Car Parking?

Krissyboi

We are leaving from the Ocean Terminal this year and are looking at car parking as we've chosen the onboard spend this time.

We used CPS Cruise & Passenger Services but they are quoting £135 for our 12 night so I searched and there is the Triangle Car Park which seems to be unmanned but has CCTV which is £111 so a saving of £24 and only 2 minutes of a difference.

Has anyone had any dealings either good or bad to help us make a decision?

Many Thanks

Kris

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Hubby is very fussy when it comes to long stay carparks anywhere. Won't use any that take the car & keys for them to park, he likes to know it stays where he parks it and has the keys in his pocket. The last time we sailed from Southampton we used Alternative cruise parking. It's over on the other side but you park it and that's where it stays. We did have to give them the keys but they were sealed and they only had them in case the alarm went off. Once parked they drive you to the dock in a mini bus. They then collect you at the end. It's only a short journey.

We are going to book again with them for our cruise in December and the quote was about £95 for the 12 days.

Try Parking4cruises they are virtually the same as CPS and generally cheaper. We have used them many times and had excellent service you meet them in short stay car park at terminals on embarkation and disembarkation.

I agree, always use them, excellent service and no need for mini buses as they "meet and greet" in the car parks near the terminals.