Quick question about bringing wine on board

Lessa123

We leave in SIX DAYS on the Oasis!! Getting excited now!

I know that we can bring two bottles of wine on, but my sister-in-law is in a stateroom alone and we aren't sure about her. Can she bring two or just one?

I don't want her to buy two and have one confiscated and then have to figure how to transport it home on the plane after the cruise.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Forums mobile app

As far as I know it is 1 per person not 2 per cabin, hope that answers your question. Have a great cruise.

For future reference...Guests are allowed to bring two additional 750 ml bottles of wine or champagne per stateroom, for each individual sailing. Additional bottles beyond two, will be stored by the ship and delivered, two bottles at a time, to the stateroom on the first day of each new voyage. Guests bringing four bottles at the start of the first sailing should have documentation for both sailings available to share with security.

When we went on the Freedom we carried 2 on in backpacks. We also checked a 3rd in our luggage. We got called down to the naughty room and they made us open the bag but let us keep the bottle.

You are supposed to carry on all wine. Porters will make you take the wine out if you let them know you have wine in your bags.

Its 2 per stateroom. as others have said... doesn't matter how many people are in the room.

And for those paying attention... "any type" of wine is allowed in the bottles as long as they are sealed/unopened.

-Sean

How is this monitored? We took two bottle on last year, but I don't remember them checking too closely. My wife could have brought two also and I don't think they would have known we were even together at security. Anyone agree?

That's been my experience as well.

We usually have 2 cabins but one just has kids. I feel like I should still get 4 bottles since I paid for 2 cabins so my wife and I bring 2 each and get in different lines. They've never asked to see cabin assignments; this would be hard because security is before check in.

That's been my experience as well.

We usually have 2 cabins but one just has kids. I feel like I should still get 4 bottles since I paid for 2 cabins so my wife and I bring 2 each and get in different lines. They've never asked to see cabin assignments; this would be hard because security is before check in.

Several years ago I took adult kids and grandkids on a cruise and I carried on all their wine allowance, which went directly to my cabin, no questions asked. I walked on with one of those six bottle cardboard carriers.