couples massage

will76rocks

We are very interested in getting a couples massage but are debating on Cloud 9 or waiting for Cozumel or Isla Roatan to get one on the beach. Does anyone have any tips or advice?

Advantages to both. One is scheduling (i.e. no waiting)...and often times they have better deals the latter part of the cruise. Won't get close to the beach price though. And, nothing beats a massage on the beach.

However, on ship, be prepared to say "NO" in a firm voice no matter how relaxed you might be after your massage. We certainly did not care for the sales pitch at the end. I took their pricing and compared when we came back home and found I could purchase the identical product discounted 50% or more.

I will tell you that I've never been dry brushed before a massage. Weird but somehow pleasant. The brush was part of the sales pitch as well. I turned that down. Kept thinking what do they do with all those used brushes. Then I got freaked out that I probably wasn't the only one that said no and if that brushed had been used on someone else before!

my wife and I got a couples massage on the beach in Costa Maya, $20 an hour each. There is no way you will get an hours couples massage for under $200 on the ship, it's about $150 an hour for one, with the forced tip.

Actually a 50 minute couples massage on our upcoming Breeze cruise in 20 days is $183.00. A 50 minute Swedish massage for one person is $95.00.

When we started looking at different beaches in Cozumel to go to, some of them had spa prices posted, and said they start at $60.00.