on board credit

srvpoo

I am assuming that the OBC from a TA will not be able to be used before boarding, only OBC from Azamara. The OBC from TA doesn't show up until on board.

We have booked excursions after boarding and have always got what we wanted to use our TA OBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am assuming that the OBC from a TA will not be able to be used before boarding, only OBC from Azamara. The OBC from TA doesn't show up until on board.

We have booked excursions after boarding and have always got what we wanted to use our TA OBC.

OBC from your TA is almost always refundable to you if you don't spend it, so there's no reason not to book before boarding any excursions you really want to take. Pay with a credit card for anything above the amount of your Azamara OBC and then get it back when your TA OBC is refunded at the end of your cruise.

OBC from your TA is almost always refundable to you if you don't spend it, so there's no reason not to book before boarding any excursions you really want to take. Pay with a credit card for anything above the amount of your Azamara OBC and then get it back when your TA OBC is refunded at the end of your cruise.

I'd check with your TA. Our TA offered enough OBC that I wasn't sure we'd spend it. I asked if it was refundable, and was told it wasn't. I was then offered a reasonable amount of OBC and a rebate after the cruise.