Post stay in Oslo Hotel name

jiminyC_fan

When we did the pre stay we were going to stay at Radisson Blu Scandinavian which I presume was their "standard" hotel. About a month before, they were forced to switch to the Hotel Bristol for some reason that was never clear except that Radisson Blu canceled Viking's booking in deference to "their commitment to other events in Oslo." We actually liked Hotel Bristol and would hope they use it again. But suspect they'll go with Radisson Blu Scandinavian.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Me too! Any help would be great!

Here I am, in your business again. Sounds like your trip is really pulling together. Somewhat familiar and I hope you have similar results. Though I have not been to Oslo. I see that First Hotel has 2 locations there. This is the same brand we used in Stockholm and really liked for it's unique atmosphere. Don't know your plans there but both seem to be pretty central on the location map. If the breakfast here is like Stockholm, you certainly will come out a winner. Probably the best on the trip and it was included in the price there. One is closer to train station and the other seem a little closer to (but not on)the water. Check them out and see what you think.