Just off Independence of Seas- happy to answer questions

Did you use the luggage valet service or do you know if it was offered?

We did not do the luggage service as we had an early flight. We actually did the self embarkation and took our own luggage off ship. Ship docked at 7 am we lined up about 7:10 there were a lot of people ahead of us and were off the ship through customs and in a cab by 8:15.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,

We were just on Indy in December and are sailing again on her 3/30. We obviously were satisfied enough to re-book. I just read a review from a dissatisfied customer who stated that they and their friends in other cabin on other decks all had bed bugs. Did you hear any complaints of bed bugs?

Thanks.

Hi,

We were just on Indy in December and are sailing again on her 3/30. We obviously were satisfied enough to re-book. I just read a review from a dissatisfied customer who stated that they and their friends in other cabin on other decks all had bed bugs. Did you hear any complaints of bed bugs?

Thanks.

No issues that I heard of. We had 3 rooms total and all were very clean.

Did you use the luggage valet service or do you know if it was offered?

We used it on this sailing and it worked flawlessly. Bags were some of the first off when we hit baggage claim. No correlation but made it even better!

Dan

Yes we had the deluxe drinks package. About 10 days before sailing they offered a 20-30% discount on the various drink pkgs. By the 2nd night in dining room the drink person had our drinks waiting on the table for us in dining room.

That was an attractive discount!

Hi,

I just read a review from a dissatisfied customer who stated that they and their friends in other cabin on other decks all had bed bugs. Did you hear any complaints of bed bugs?

Thanks.

I'm not the OP but we were on the Feb 16 sailing. Our bed was hard but did not have bugs. :D

We arrived at port about 11:45. Lines were long inside terminal. Once we checked in they had us in a staging area for about 10 minutes. They let groups of about 40 in at a time. We boarded the ship about 12:30ish. Our balcony room was on the 9th floor and signs stated they would not be ready until 1:00. We firmed up our dinner reservations for my time dining and walked around the ship a bit. Set sail was at 4:00. We saw a couple passengers about 3:50 running to get on the ship.

Was it warm enough to lay out and swim on sea days. I'm sailing next week. Thanks!

It was a bit windy on the decks at sea days. We had gorgeous weather on Labadee and Falmouth. Have you been to Labadee? Make sure you hit the beach towards the back of island on the inland right side. The beaches you come to first off the ship are very rocky. The other side is much more enjoyable. Shade or sun are available with beach chairs.