On Escape NOW....requests?

kpwhalen830

Doug, the late night entertainment is ok at DBH. I was hoping for a more lively crowd but it's not bad.

InSpice We tipped Fernando $5 2 times on Sunday and did the same yesterday.

The food La Cucina last night was 5 out of 10. Service was 8 out of 10.

Going to Coki beach today in St. Thomas.

Thank you!

... Any requests? I will do my best to get back on and answer requests.

First, enjoy your cruise and thank you for offering.

,,, La Cucina. Enjoy! Any pictures of the current menu would be great! ,,,

Latest menu from LaCucina, LeBistro & Cagney would be nice, if you get the chance & have time ... not sure if the ones posted & shared on Beyondships2 site are most recent or current ... as those tend to be used fleetwide across NCL, and, one of the CC regular on the GEM recently tried to take pictures and was told "no" (scratching heads :rolleyes: ) We aren't sailing until this May but surely wouldn't mind getting a preview ahead of any changes lately; and, will do the same & share what we see afterward & post them.

Also, the MDR Luncheon menu along with the ones for O'Sheehan's ... breakfast only, all day and possibly a late night one.

Also, if you have ship's paid (or Free At Seas) WiFi satellite internet, how is it working out ... slow but usable, slow and frequently disconnect, or, reasonably stable & reliable except during peak period, etc.

Thanks in advance.

First, enjoy your cruise and thank you for offering.
,,, La Cucina. Enjoy! Any pictures of the current menu would be great! ,,,

Latest menu from LaCucina, LeBistro & Cagney would be nice, if you get the chance & have time ... not sure if the ones posted & shared on Beyondships2 site are most recent or current ... as those tend to be used fleetwide across NCL, and, one of the CC regular on the GEM recently tried to take pictures and was told "no" (scratching heads :rolleyes: ) We aren't sailing until this May but surely wouldn't mind getting a preview ahead of any changes lately; and, will do the same & share what we see afterward & post them.

Also, the MDR Luncheon menu along with the ones for O'Sheehan's ... breakfast only, all day and possibly a late night one.

Also, if you have ship's paid (or Free At Seas) WiFi satellite internet, how is it working out ... slow but usable, slow and frequently disconnect, or, reasonably stable & reliable except during peak period, etc.

Thanks in advance.

The menus are all identical to beyondships2 with the exception of lobster being 100% off the menus. Not even an option for an up charge.

Never set foot in the MDR for lunch so I can't comment on the menu. O'Sheehan's had breakfast to 11am(I think). Lunch started at noon.

We had the middle wiFi and it was great! We were able to FaceTime with our kids back home with no issues except for Friday morning it was basically not working for an hour.

I'm going to put together a review in the next few days. Lots of pros and cons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The menus are all identical to beyondships2 with the exception of lobster being 100% off the menus. Not even an option for an up charge. Never set foot in the MDR for lunch so I can't comment on the menu. O'Sheehan's had breakfast to 11am(I think). Lunch started at noon.

We had the middle wiFi and it was great! We were able to FaceTime with our kids back home with no issues except for Friday morning ... going to put together a review ... Lots of pros and cons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back, a week surely go by very quickly. Much obliged for above info - maybe a seasonal thing, not even offering lobster/tail for upcharge, although we got plenty of live ones locally & don't cruise to eat them (2.5 lbs & softshell being preferred, LOL) So the MDR no longer offering the surf & turf (w. shrimp ??) for upcharge - look forward to reading about the pro's & con's. One of my niece's family might be booking the Escape this year, they've done the Getaway twice & looking for something a little different.

This "middle" WiFi plan - is this the new pilot NCL just announced being rolled out, if Facetime Video works reasonably well, that's good & suggesting that they managed to made the speed 4X faster, by whatever means ... almost everyone that sailed earlier described it as being slow & horrible. Will look for the review and once again, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...