Liberty Photo Packages?

I read in an early February review that the USB drive purchased on board was only $99. Any other recent cruisers that can confirm that?

The pre-purchase price is $249 - which is higher than the allure for the same timeframe it seems which just seems odd to me. Would love to wait until we board to purchase.

Also - our kids are in a different room than us. How will that work for us - will we be able to get all of the photos on one USB of only ones that include DH or I with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got off the Liberty today and we bought just a couple of photos because they were so expensive. The $99 photo package is for only 6 pictures on a USB drive and they save your pictures by using your stateroom number; you can then access your photos with your SeaPass card at the kiosks. You can get each picture either in a hard copy or digital format and they charge $19.99 per image. They charge you an extra $10 for the USB if you aren't doing a photo package. We ended up just downloading the pics to our phone on board the ship because you can do that for free. I hope that helps you!

I read in an early February review that the USB drive purchased on board was only $99. Any other recent cruisers that can confirm that?

The pre-purchase price is $249 - which is higher than the allure for the same timeframe it seems which just seems odd to me. Would love to wait until we board to purchase.

Also - our kids are in a different room than us. How will that work for us - will we be able to get all of the photos on one USB of only ones that include DH or I with them?

Are the kids under 18? For use we just had them link the cabins and we used our sea pass to take pictures with.

Are the kids under 18? For use we just had them link the cabins and we used our sea pass to take pictures with.

Yea - they are under 18, but my TA has not been able to get Royal to have our cabins linked. Royal says it's a conflict in their system that prohibits the group booking we are part of for having linked rooms. Seems like an IT challenge for them.

Thank you for the responses!!

2 years ago on Navigator - They used my gold BOGO C&A discount. I bought 1 5 photo package for $87 and got another 5 photo package for free! I can't imagine other ships interpret the BOGO similarly?

I remember seeing the $99 deal in the royal gifts pre cruise planner section last fall.. it's not there anymore. Was going to buy photo package but will wait to see if its on sale onboard. Hubby is signed up for fishing excursion- will photo package include pics taken on excursion?

We bought a package before we went last September. I was hoping for it again this August since I am taking all my kids, their spouses, and my grandkids. I was going to buy the package for each of us but it's gone. The cruise director was really pushing it on board, too. Does anyone know how it works now?

• 5 weeks later...

We are going with a family group of 13 - 7 cabins on the Adventure of the Seas in June. Can anyone tell me if they have any photo packages on board that are not tied to one cabin only. We would like to get pictures for my parents of each family as well as the whole group. Please let me know if this is available if you have been on the Adventure recently.

• 2 months later...

We just got off Liberty. My wife is the photo person in the family so she bought a package. The $250 package was on sale for $199. That included 5 8X10 prints and every photo on a flash drive. This included every picture taken on the ship and also on the piers when getting off and on from excursions. We had two cabins, parents in one and kids in the other. They linked them. So if the kids were someplace without us and someone said smile, they did and just gave their cabin number.

We just got off Liberty. My wife is the photo person in the family so she bought a package. The $250 package was on sale for $199. That included 5 8X10 prints and every photo on a flash drive. This included every picture taken on the ship and also on the piers when getting off and on from excursions. We had two cabins, parents in one and kids in the other. They linked them. So if the kids were someplace without us and someone said smile, they did and just gave their cabin number.

Wow - that's s good deal!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We paid $175 all-in on Liberty last October. Several times one or both of the other couples with us were photographed in the same session, under our cabin number, so we got those photos too. Over 100 total. I don't recall the exact number.

We thought it was a great price, especially since we'd paid about the same for only 10 photos on Anthem, just 3 months earlier.

Last September we bought the photo package from the Cruise Planner for $149 and got all our photos on the little flash drive or whatever they are called. We had no trouble printing them at all. I keep looking for it for my August cruise but it is not there. I think you can go to the website and buy it for $249 but it is an out of country company and I think I tried it once and got my card shut down. I am going to buy credit prior to getting on the ship to pay for the package.

For our upcoming cruise in August the photo packages link has completely disappeared from the cruise planner. I clicked it a while back when it was there and there were no sales - only the "standard" pricing. We might get a package if it was a good sale but since our kids are not with us we probably will not have many photos anyway. It would be nice to catch one of those $99 deals though.