Millennium Apple Store.

ROYALBOY

Anyone sailing on the Millennium at the present time who knows what they are selling in the Apple Store? Unless they restock when they get to Vancouver for our ALASKA cruise. I am specifically looking for a 12.8 Ipad Pro with 128G.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am interested why you would want to buy onboard? It will be the same price you can get just about anyplace. The tax savings can be had by ordering from a number of mail order places.

Sorry, don't know your specific availability. We bought that exact same thing on our Christmas cruise 3 months ago on the Summit. Cost us $70. (actually cost us $370, because the some of our OBC would have been refundable).

To one of the above comments, they want to buy it onboard (I guess I'm assuming, but is common way to spend) because they have OBC and especially the non-refundable kind will go to waste if they don't spend it.

We typically spend zero dollars on the ship, so our non-refundable OBC needs to get spent on something we can actually use (or sell?)

To one of the above comments, they want to buy it onboard (I guess I'm assuming, but is common way to spend) because they have OBC and especially the non-refundable kind will go to waste if they don't spend it.

We typically spend zero dollars on the ship, so our non-refundable OBC needs to get spent on something we can actually use (or sell?)

LOL. I get it. Never had OBC left over. And I have had a lot of it. Even with an included beverage package we always end up spending it on laundry (we are almost always on 14 day cruises with at least a week pre-cruise:D), extra internet, upgrading from the included Classic package to Premium, etc. But if you have a bunch and you don't need it for anything else, good choice. Can't go wrong with an iPad.

Jim

LOL. I get it. Never had OBC left over. And I have had a lot of it. Even with an included beverage package we always end up spending it on laundry (we are almost always on 14 day cruises with at least a week pre-cruise:D), extra internet, upgrading from the included Classic package to Premium, etc. But if you have a bunch and you don't need it for anything else, good choice. Can't go wrong with an iPad.

Jim

Hi Doc:

Sometimes they also give some perks like a certain number of minutes on the internet.

As to answering the OP, I don't think anyone can tell you what the supply will be on board, they are very hit and miss.

Hi Doc:

Sometimes they also give some perks like a certain number of minutes on the internet.

Hey Don!

Yup, I've gotten some of those too. You can never have enough. ;p

Jim

Anyone sailing on the Millennium at the present time who knows what they are selling in the Apple Store? Unless they restock when they get to Vancouver for our ALASKA cruise. I am specifically looking for a 12.8 Ipad Pro with 128G.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We always find all stock on board to be 'hit and miss' be it iPads, cameras, perfume....

Only advice would be if you want anything go as you board before anyone else can buy what will be limited stock.

It would be nice if you knew someone else on the same trip that was going to spend $$'s on board and they could just pay you and you could transfer the obc to them....that wouldn't cost the other person anything and you would have your cash.