Roll call post problem - posts not showing up

Looks as if there is a glitch when adding posts to Roll Calls - the actual posts aren't showing up but the Last Post box is indicating that the post has gone through.

Looks as if I'm not alone - just hoping the glitch can be fixed soon as my cruise date is getting nearer.

It has been a nightmare for me. We have 3 cruises booked and I still have not mastered the new roll call system. Where is the "last post read" button? I hate having to scroll the entire roll call to see which post I last read.

Also if you reply to a post your post appears under the OP and you have to go back and forth to read. On occasion it says page 1 of 3 for example but I can never get to page 3.

I have deleted 2 of the roll calls because it is no longer fun or helpful to try to get to know my fellow cruisers. I have seen others post similar issues.

I had this happen on our roll call too.

Here's what I did. I clicked on the triangle on the last post and stated that this post wasn't showing up. In an hour or so the Host fixed the problem.

I had this happen on our roll call too.

Here's what I did. I clicked on the triangle on the last post and stated that this post wasn't showing up. In an hour or so the Host fixed the problem.

Thanks for the info - really appreciate it. I've never paid much attention to the Triangle before.

When you say click the triangle on the 'Last' post - I'm guessing you mean the last post that did actually show up

Lydia

Had the same problem. My post showed up several hours later. I happened to post after what appears to be a "spammer post" who was stating they were looking forward to seeing everybody.

Thanks for the info - really appreciate it. I've never paid much attention to the Triangle before.

When you say click the triangle on the 'Last' post - I'm guessing you mean the last post that did actually show up

Lydia

yes:)

Well - I had every hope that after clicking on the triangle that my posts would be reinstated but no such luck - it has been way over 24 hours now:( I see a few people have posted the same problem in the Bugs & glitches section so I added a comment that I'm also having the same problem - doesn't look as if anything has been done about it.

It is soo annoying as I'm the one of our Roll Call who is doing the Roll Call Names list & have some more names to add.

Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to reinstate my posts - not sure what to do next.