River cruise cheaper than BOGO Free w/Viking??

BuzzB

My sister and I enjoyed out 1st river cruise w/Viking last May. Is there a similar river cruise line with bikes AND great price??

$3K for 2 people including airfare yet there were no bicycles available.

Perhaps we'll overlook since we can't seen to beat the price!!

My sister and I enjoyed out 1st river cruise w/Viking last May. Is there a similar river cruise line with bikes AND great price??

$3K for 2 people including airfare yet there were no bicycles available.

Perhaps we'll overlook since we can't seen to beat the price!!

AMA may not beat the price (hard to compare without knowing your destinations, trip duration, etc.) but they will offer bikes, great food, knowledgeable tour guides and well appointed ships with friendly staffs.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

AMA may not beat the price (hard to compare without knowing your destinations, trip duration, etc.) but they will offer bikes, great food, knowledgeable tour guides and well appointed ships with friendly staffs.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks!! Looking at the Danube for 8 nights w/Viking. Runs @ $3,200 For two. Whereas, AMA runs $3K pp.

Take a look at Vantage Travel. They carry a few bikes on board, and for $150 extra, you can reserve a bike for the entire week. Based on our one Vantage cruise, they weren't used at all. Vantage does not use travel agents, so you have to go direct to their web site.

BuzzB,

Avalon looks a little more expensive, but this is actually a "biking" river cruise: http://www.avalonwaterways.com/river-cruise/active-discovery-on-the-danube-westbound/wbl/

An alternative might be: http://www.croisieurope.travel/en-gb/cruises/biking-along-danube

CroisiEurope have a great reputation in Europe, however luxury amenities "do not match" what you might know from an American cruise line.

As nancyevans has mentioned, you will need to check carefully what is included in the price and what you would like to have included.

Have fun planning.

notamermaid