Any recent 2017 Compasses from Oasis - Eastern from PC?

Which ports? I have a Compass from Feb 2017, ports were Labadee, San Juan and Sint Maarten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they do different stuff on the ship for different ports? Such as shows and activities? Also, did they have a lobster night?

We just got off the ship this morning and my DW saved them for her sister. I will try to get them posted tomorrow morning unless she starts giving me her "honey do" list early,

You know she will! Ha! I would love to see them if you get a chance. Hope you had a great time. Cheers!

Sent from my Macberry Seven using Forums

I dont think there were big differences between the Dec 11th copies on RC blog and the one posted here from last week.

Lobster night was Day 6 (the second formal night) with lobster tail (all you can eat) on list. If you want a full lobster that was an upcharge/extra of $30.

Yay! Thank you for posting these. My family won't cruise until the end of July but I too had wondered if there would be much difference from the ones posted on the blog. Thank you so much for sharing these since my planning OCD was starting to get really bad! :D

Which ports? I have a Compass from Feb 2017, ports were Labadee, San Juan and Sint Maarten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you post your compasses for Labidee, St. Martin & San Juan. This is our route in sept. Bob