Anthem of the Seas - March 12 - 19, 2017

I am on this ship next week 19-26, does anyone know if I have a arrival time of 1-1:30 can I show up earlier and board the ship??

I've never seen anyone turned away for being early, and the back-up getting to the ship can be very long, so I'd give it a try. Our travel companions were at least an hour early for our 11:00 a.m. Boarding time last week and had no problem getting on immediately.

We disembarked just yesterday. Had a great cruise. Nice smooth sailing and a super nice day in CocoCay. I'm gonna re-live my cruise a bit following you. I hope it helps with the PCBs (Post Cruise Blues).

dp

Yay! We had Dru in December and he was awesome! I'm glad he's back. :D Very personable.

Dru seems to be very personable. He stopped in during our meet & mingle today. Kevin, the Activities Manager, stayed throughout the meet. He is very personable too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Any warnings of rough seas due to the noreaster?

The seas are starting to get a little rough as I type this. We are supposed to be rocking & rolling until the morning. The captain said we were ahead of schedule since he was trying to avoid the storm.

Happy Anniversary, and have a Wonderful Cruise!

I watched you sail away this afternoon, and it looked windy and cold. The good thing is you are going to a much warmer place! :)

Thank you. It was very cold yesterday, so, mostly everyone was inside.

We disembarked just yesterday. Had a great cruise. Nice smooth sailing and a super nice day in CocoCay. I'm gonna re-live my cruise a bit following you. I hope it helps with the PCBs (Post Cruise Blues).

dp

Glad you had a great cruise. I am enjoying myself so far.