Pandora jewelry stores locations - Southern Caribbean

dopey1200

I like to buy the Pandora beads specific to the port that we are visiting. II'll be visiting Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire, and Curacao. Does anybody know if there is a Pandora store, or a Pandora retailer in any of these ports? TIA.

Edited by dopey1200
Add notification

Unfortunately, this may be the ONE time that Google doesn't have all of the answers. Can't even find it on Pandora's website. I tried to look it up for last years cruise too and came up empty handed. While in Cozumel, I Googled Pandora retailers near me & was able to find one, but I'd prefer to know ahead of time which islands have them available,

Just so you know, Pandora beads are mainly sold by one or two local jewelry stores on the island, not a true Pandora outlet. I know St. Kitts and Falmouth, Jamaica both have stores that include Pandora in their inventory. They engrave the port location on the bottom of a ship for an island-specific bead. It is a poor engrave and wears off quickly. St. Kitts also sells quite a few monkey charms as they're rather famous (infamous) for their monkeys.

Sorry, but I don't know about the ports you'll be visiting. Good luck!

St. Thomas has an actual Pandora store. I got an engraved one there 2 years ago & it shows no signs of wearing off (yet). In Cozumel I found a jewelry store that had a sombrero bead. Not specific to Cozumel, but a souvenir of Mexico at least.

Using the Pandora website I found that there are stores in Aruba and Curacao. Also Grenada. Google Pandora, go to the official website, click on Locate a store and type your islands in the search box. EM

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I tried searching like that last year with no luck, guess I should've just tried it again, duh!

True Pandora muranos that are engraved do NOT wear off. Actually, since the engraving is cut right into the glass, it would be impossible for it to "wear off". The only part that can wear off is the color that they put inside the engraving to make it readable, but even then, it doesn't wear off easily.

Also, Pandora's website will list retailers that sell Pandora at any location. I've never not been able to find one listed on their site if it exists in a port of call.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Domenica: https://www.facebook.com/marianne.joyas/

Curacao: https://www.facebook.com/PandoraCuracao/

Bonaire: http://www.pandora.net/en-us/stores/bedazzle

I couldn't find any store in Grenada that sells Pandora, but you might look around or spend your time doing something else like buying spices and going to a chocolate plantation and seeing all the waterfalls.

Domenica: https://www.facebook.com/marianne.joyas/

Curacao: https://www.facebook.com/PandoraCuracao/

Bonaire: http://www.pandora.net/en-us/stores/bedazzle

I couldn't find any store in Grenada that sells Pandora, but you might look around or spend your time doing something else like buying spices and going to a chocolate plantation and seeing all the waterfalls.

I also was able to find the store in Curacao, and it seems to be located just a few minutes from the port, so I should be able to get to that one.

The one you found in Bonaire actually appears to be in the Bahamas (when you zoom out on the map), and the other one you found is actually in the Dominican Republic, not in Dominica.

I was able to locate one in Grenada. It seems to be located in a mall right near the port.

Believe me, I will not be wasting a lot of time looking for jewelry when there are beautiful islands to be explored! That's why I wanted to hopefully find several choices among the islands were visiting, so I can at least find one store.

Go early! I wanted a Pandora bead from the Aruba store, but by the time I found the location the store was packed. I didn't feel like waiting all that time for a charm so gave up.

I will not wait in a long line either! Not how I want to spend my vacation!

Well, perhaps I can be a little more help. It all depends on whether you are a stickler for the charm being made by Pandora. Many places will be selling charms that will fit your bracelet. I have had a Pandora bracelet for several years, but have done nothing with it, until this last trip. I am not a fan of them, but this one was free with another purchase at a local jeweler. But this time I decided to start collecting beads that would represent the places I was visiting.

My first two were in a store in Grand Cayman and represent caymanite and larimar. I believe I paid $50 each. I didn't buy any in Cozumel because I didn't want to pay Pandora prices, even though not in a Pandora store or display in another store. Most of the beads were multi-color glass with the port/country written on it. In Aruba, I found that type of bead, but also a small silver bead with two lizards and the word ARUBA on it. I paid $25 for the bead.

DSC00870_zpscyxzqtid.jpg

DSC00872_zpsh2olbfmn.jpg

DSC00873_zpsjq1mqu9l.jpg

I am not interested in all beads being large. In fact, I currently prefer the very small ones. We were in Aruba on a Sunday, and not many stores were open, and those that were were closing early. Below is the shop where I bought the Aruba bead. It is on the main street...turn right and it is among the shops on the right. EM

DSC00875_zpscnn8wuby.jpg

I realize Aruba is not one of your ports, but just keep a lookout for beads at all the stores, particularly those that specialize in silver.