Store luggate at Lima, Peru Airport

michigankate

Has anyone stored a piece of luggage at the Lima, Peru Airport? Our piece of luggage is 34" high (including wheels), 20" wide and 12" deep? We want to visit MP and surrounding area for a few days and only take a smaller suitcase. Appreciate any help we can get. Thanks!

If you're flying out the same day you disembark, I guess that's all you could do (sorry, was in Lima recently but didn't notice facilities at the airport.) If you're staying overnight coming and going to MP, which is common, then I'm sure the hotel could arrange to keep your bags, that's what people were doing coming off of our cruise.

Thanks, but I wasn't clear. We will be leaving our cruise ship and flying from Lima to Cusco. Hoping to store our large suitcase at the Lima Airport for about 5 days. I know there is a luggage facility, just didn't know if they could accommodate a large suitcase. Hoping a fellow cruiser will be doing this before our trip February, 2018.

I would not feel comfortable leaving anything at Lima airport if you want to see it again. Just saying! We have been there twice, and it does not seem the most secure place in the world. I would just take the bag with me to Cusco.

Check with your tour operator on what to do. Lima is a gritty place. The airport is modern but it had a creepy vibe. All of our paperwork was in order but we were held up for quite a while getting through security to leave the country. They kept shuffling us to new lines and unfriendly people kept rifling through our things.