Bottomless galley brunch?

Hi,

We are sailing on Explorer of the Seas in May, we booked an ALL access ship tour. From what I've read, the tour use to be longer, it is now only 2 hours. As of yesterday, a new activity called "Bottomless Galley Brunch" became available....in the description it says you tour the galley and then get "bubbly" and a special brunch prepared by the executive chef.

My questions:

1. I thought the all access tour goes into the galley?

2. Has anyone done this, if so is it worth $35?

My mom, mother in law, and I did the galley tour. It was great! They took you back there and showed you everything and we really learned a lot! The meal they served was delicious along with unlimited champagne and mimosas. It isn't something I would do more than once (just because once you have seen and learned about the galley not much changes) but I thought it was worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am also interested in this tour. The reviews I have seen so far range from it being awesome to it being really disappointing. Apparently it depends on how busy it is, and which tour 'guide' (chef) you get. I may still take it though...

I think it is worth taking if you have never been in the galley before which I had not. It is amazing how everything works back there and how efficient they are! The food served for the lunch was excellent along with a buffet of appetizers including cocktail shrimp!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums