NCL could be shape of cruising to be

To be perfectly honest Norwegian cruise line is a company that I will never book a cruise on and I would not even cruise on their ships if I were paid to. I do not like their style of cruising.

I feel when all the mass market lines go for larger ships with over 4,000 passengers then that is the year I will focus on exclusive and luxury cruise lines that have smaller ships.

My first thought was that the picture looked very much like the MSC Seaside, which I have been tempted to book. Reading further I see that both ships are a Fincanteri design so the resemblance is understandable. How much NCL will customize it remains to be seen. Way too early to judge this new NCL ship. I hope they do not lose the connection to the sea which they developed with their Waterfront design with restaurants and bars opening to outdoor seating and walkways.

NCL is still the best fit for us within the mainstream cruiselines. Looking forward to seeing what their next ship concept is. Whatever the design, NCL will put their own stamp on it.