classic bev pack

sheba2008

Question about classic bev pack, witch coffies are include?

The * what does this mean : *All prices in USD are subject to change without notice. An 18% service charge will be added to Soda, Wine, Water, Classic and Premium Package prices at checkout. Package prices may reflect an additional tax for certain ports or itineraries. Packages are sold on a per cruise basis, are not sold on a per day or any other basis, and no refunds will be issued for unused amounts. Packages may not be shared, and do not include beverages sold in gift shops, mini-bar or room service. Ordered packages may be modified up to four days prior to sailing by canceling and reordering the package. Cancellations or refunds will not be issued onboard the vessel after embarkation day. Availability of beverage packages varies by ship. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase any alcoholic package and to consume alcohol. See the terms of our guest alcohol policy. Other terms and conditions apply.

Does this mean that every drink I order I get a bill from 18% on the price of a drink on my onboard bill that I pay at the end of the cruise, this is very confusing.

I never had a bev pack, but this cruise I want to book the classic bev pack is included.

Thanks

Linda

No the 18% is already included in the price and you do not pay extra unless you go over what the classic beverage package covers. All coffees are included espresso, macchiato etc are all included as well as the liquor coffees. The coffee in Cafe al Bacio is very good Lavazza coffee and not the horrible coffee that Starbucks sell!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

No the 18% is already included in the price and you do not pay extra unless you go over what the classic beverage package covers. All coffees are included espresso, macchiato etc are all included as well as the liquor coffees. The coffee in Cafe al Bacio is very good Lavazza coffee and not the horrible coffee that Starbucks sell!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Also includes a cappuccino in the MDR.

If you are purchasing the package then the price on the website -$55 per day for the Classic package or $65 per day for the Premium package do not included the 18%; When you go to purchase the 18% is added to the cost. If you select the Classic beverage package as a booking perk the 18% is included.

No the 18% is already included in the price and you do not pay extra unless you go over what the classic beverage package covers.

There is no "go over what the classic package covers"-- if it doesn't cover it, you pay the full price. Only the premium package covers part if you go over.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is no "go over what the classic package covers"-- if it doesn't cover it, you pay the full price. Only the premium package covers part if you go over.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is what I meant- we stick to the premium package as we receive the classic as a perk and for the extra we upgrade there is no bill at the end of the cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app