non complimentary wines

vistaman

can somebody give me an idea of available wines to purchase in the YC restaurant?

i tried to find a wine list - could not find one only wines available in the bars so far .

are other brands of champagne available aside N Feuillatte or Moët?

can somebody give me an idea of available wines to purchase in the YC restaurant?

i tried to find a wine list - could not find one only wines available in the bars so far .

are other brands of champagne available aside N Feuillatte or Moët?

We had typically three sommeliers in Le Muse for lunch and dinner (December 2016) and they seemed to know their inventory quite well and would spend as much time as we wanted going through the selection and decanting process tableside. They had a lot of European wines that I was not familiar with but turned out to be great. On occasion someone in our party was not knocked out by the selection (typically the white wine drinkers) and the sommelier would find something more to their liking gratis. As for sparkling wines, I recall seeing the popular names like Piper-Heidsieck, Roederer and Veuve Clicquot alongside labels I had not heard of. Tell the sommelier what styles you like and they will surprise and delight you! Sometimes the wines they chose were "leftovers" from a prior cruise's wine list and they discounted them substantially.

- Dan

There is a list of Included Wines and Liquors and a price list for others that are not included.

In Le Muse we looked at the additional cost wines and noticed several very nice wines from California that we like, and many other international wines that we did not recognize, but the complimentary wines were very nice and we enjoyed them.

They usually had several complimentary wines available to choose from, and though (Le Muse) they would offer their suggested paring, they had additional options available.

Suggested a Sauvignon Blanc, but after tasting we didn't prefer it and they offered a Chardonnay, for instance.

gary