May 13, 2018 British Isles Cruise

sunshine5240

My hubby and I are excited about this cruise! We love visiting these areas, especially Dublin, and are looking forward to meeting other travelers who feel the same. Hopefully we can find a few other CC members who would be interested in sharing private tours in some of our ports of call.

We are from Louisiana where we have just finished celebrating Mardi Gras. Both of us ride on floats in one of the local parades. We are also avid LSU football and baseball fans. Geaux Tigers!!

Looking forward to hearing from other CC cruise mates!

We did this cruise in May 2016, and it was terrific! Your best bet is to go to the Roll Call section of these boards, and either find the roll call for your cruise or start one if no one has yet. There, you can chat with other passengers, and likely get together to book private tours --- that's what we did in several ports. Here's the link to the Princess roll calls:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106

My hubby and I are excited about this cruise! We love visiting these areas, especially Dublin, and are looking forward to meeting other travelers who feel the same. Hopefully we can find a few other CC members who would be interested in sharing private tours in some of our ports of call.

You need to locate the Roll Call for your cruise (use the link in the box on the right side of this page) and post your request there.

This was probably my favorite cruise so far. Make sure you join in on the roll call. I'm still good friends with some of my fellow CCers from our roll call back in 2012. It can really make a difference in your experience. Private, small group tours are definitely the way to go in most of your ports. Be prepared to wear layers of clothes. I arrived in mid-May to record low temps. and left when they were having record high temps (95 degrees in May?!).